Framing Friends,

  I am working at a company which uses MS Word primarily and by the grace of
God is going to Frame 7 and soon 8!

  However...

  a key concern (ie, pain in the keester) is verifying the hypertext links in
these docs before and after they get PDFed. (as per usual, no one seems to have
the time since we are pretty overwhelmed with the volume of docs here...)

  Any tips on plug-ins, add-ons, standalone utilities that can do these tasks?
  1. within Word files
  2. within Frame
  3. within PDFs

  with many thanks from a harried bunch of TWs,

  Walter Hudson
  San Jose