Hi Framers

Another newbie question.

On a generated index, I have a two column spread alphabetically. My problem
is trying to find the right combination of 'keep with', Widow/Orphan lines,
Format  to keep it from leaving the Group Titles IX paragraph with its Index
line at the bottom of a column or page, and the first entry standing all
alone at the top of the second column or the top of the next page.

I have unsuccessfully tried a number of permutations without success. Maybe
there is something besides the paragraph designer??

TIA

(ducking for cover)

Pete Rourke

Chandler, AZ