From: Combs, Richard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 12:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: Index colum-page breaks

Pete Rourke wrote:

> I went through each index header letter, and they were all
> the Group Titles IX, but I did do the update all.
>
> This partially fixed my problem. It took care of all but one
> letter - O which with its index line is on one page, and the
> content is on the next.
> The column break on other letters was fixed with the update all.

Put the text cursor in the "broken" pgf and look at the status line at
the bottom left of the window. The pgf format name is displayed there;
does it have an asterisk next to it? If so, that indicates an override.
Reapply the pgf format to that pgf.

Grasping at straws now: FM's name for this format is "GroupTitlesIX,"
which isn't the same as "Group Titles IX." You don't have two similar
but not identical format names going, do you?

Richard

------
Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer