The resource hacker won't "fix" this issue, it will just let you change
the fixed size of the dialog or placement/size of the widgets in the
dialog. Fundamentally FM dialogs are not resizable .. that is, when you
resize the dialog, the contents don't resize with the frame. This is an
odd "feature" but as Richard points out, the fix is to stop doing it!  :)

BTW .. in FM8 the dialog frames are no longer resizable.

...scott