Crane Aerospace & Electronics

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Deirdre
Reagan
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 1:28 PM
To: Frame Users
Subject: unresolved cross references part II

Ok, this is what I've done -- opened up a chapter, opened the master
page, then run the Find/Change command, using Paste, and pasting in the
cross-reference.

It seems to be working.  Does that sound about right, or am I taking the
long route?
This way I have to open all the chapters by hand, change the view to
master page and run the Find/Change.  Seems a bit long, but ?

Thanks,

Deirdre
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/clint.owen%40craneae
rospace.com

We value your opinion!  How may we serve you better?
Please click the below survey link to tell us how we are doing.

http://www.craneae.com/surveys/satisfaction.htm

Your feedback is of the utmost importance to us! Thank you for your time!

Attention:
The information contained in this email message may be privileged and is
confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient, or any
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient. Any
unauthorized use, distribution or copying of this information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

immediately and destroy the original message and all attachments from your
electronic files.

This email was scanned and cleared by MailMarshal.