Hi All,
I have found a problem with exporting a FM8 book to PDF.
When I export/save as PDF and then open the file in Acrobat I will usually find
that some of my information (Headers, table rows, variables, etc...) are
missing from my PDF, even though they are present in the FM8 file.
I always update and save the book and all included files before exporting.
I have tried exporting to PDF every single way I can from FM and it will not
export all the information.
I have the latest updates for FM8.
Am using Distiller 7.0 and Acrobat Professional 7.0
The last time I tried to PDF I spend over thirty minutes trying to PDF and
finally had to have a coworker PDF for me.
Does anyone know of a way to solve this?
Thanks,

~ Erin

Erin Huff
B.A. - Religion