Hi Rick,

That's what I thought; I was just wondering if it could be done using the
regular FM commands without scripting.

Thanks,

Vriendelijke groet,

Wim Hooghwinkel

>>Please note that I will be on holiday this summer between July 28 and
Agust 25 <<

>>Ik ben met vakantie van 28 juli tot 25 augustus<<

Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in FrameMaker

iDTP
International DTP and Documentation Consultancy

tel. +31652036811
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.idtp.eu