Thanks for all your various help as I've tried to figure out why ePP 9.2
(I've tried various builds) with FM 7.2 unstructured does not pick up
over half my filename markers. Paul Mueller has been really helpful
supplying great documentation and suggesting ideas as well! While I'm
still trying a couple options, it looks like it comes down to a glitch
in ePP 9.2 that filename markers/topics that follow any topic with a
graphic in an anchored frame get skipped. Mike Stover figured out a cool
(but laborious) workaround which would be crazy for me to implement with
my hundreds of topically named pages, so I'm sadly regressing to ePP 9.1
for our upcoming product release.

However, I want to include two products' manuals in the help for this
upcoming product's help. Does anyone know, is there a way for ePP 9.1 to
read in variables from the documents? I wanted this capability in ePP
9.2; in ePP 9.1 I've found only a list box titled "Value:" for input of
each variable. Is there any way I can force ePP 9.1 to read the
variables from the files?

Thanks again - I've found Framers to be so helpful!!

Callie Bertsche