Hi Callie,

FrameScript is great for automating workarounds that would be impractical to
do by hand. Let me know what the exact workaround would be and I will let
you know if it is feasible with FrameScript. Also, if this is the result of
an ePublisher bug, I have contacts at Quadralay that may be able to address
it.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc
585-659-8267