Syed,

You wrote:

>Is there any way to do selective removal of Change Bars? I.e., without
>removing them from the whole document (from the menu item that does
>this)? ...

Select the area that has change bars; open the Character Designer, and from
the Commands drop-down menu choose Set Window to As Is (or use Shift-F8).
Turn off the Change Bar property and click Apply.

Shlomo Perets

MicroType, FrameMaker/Acrobat training & consulting
http://www.microtype.com

"Improve Your FrameMaker Skills" live web-based training sessions, starting
October 16