> Select the text you want to (de-)change-bar, then hit ESC, c, and h
(in
> sequence, none at the same time). This toggles the change bar on and
off.

Thanks! This seems to work in body in normal text paragraphs well, but
has a bit of difficulty with text inside paragraphs ... I may need to do
more experimentation.

Thanks again.

 Syed Zaeem Hosain                                SVP, Engineering &
                                             Chief Technical Officer

 Aeris Communications, Inc.                     t: +1 (408) 557-1905
 2680 Zanker Road                               f: +1 (408) 557-1925
 San Jose, CA 95134-2100.                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]