This morning I spoke with Adobe's Group Product Manager for the
Technical Communication Suite, FrameMaker, and Robohelp. With his
permission, I can say that the development teams for these products were
not affected by yesterday's Adobe announcement.

Adobe's historical release cycle of approximately 18 months is
documented elsewhere. FrameMaker 8 was released in July 2007. RoboHelp 7
and Adobe Technical Communication Suite were released in October 2007.

-Alan
---

Alan Houser, President
Group Wellesley, Inc.