Gary,

Was the PDF Setup Bookmark window you used from the Print > Book File,
or from the TOC's? The Book File should rule, but it may be worth
checking both of them, to ensure that the correct settings aren't
being corrupted somehow.

If the settings match, one quick thing you could try... create a new
book file in FM, and copy in the files from the original book file.
Then print from the new book file -- you'll need to create a new set
up for it, and you can do it step by step, starting with just the
Chapter and TOC title tags. If that works, add the H1s, and then the
H2s.

Art

Art Campbell
                                                      No disclaimers apply.