Gary Duncan wrote:

> I selected the bookmarks in "PDF Setup" from the Frame Print Document
> dialog. I have triple-checked that I did not include the tags appended
> with "TOC" that are created in the Frame TOC.

An undocumented feature is that the PDF Setup paragraph lists are additive.
The book-level list specifies the baseline set of tags that will be picked up
as PDF bookmarks; but if any individual file in the book specifies additional
tags, those will be picked up in that file as well as the base set. So you
need to look at the PDF Setup dialog for the TOC file itself. I'll bet you
that you find the ...TOC tags included in that PDF bookmark list.

-Fred Ridder