From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Owen, Clint
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 11:08 AM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: Adobe announces FM9 and Tech Comm Suite 2

My understanding of the review feature was that the reviewers only need
the free Acrobat 9 reader. But maybe we would need the pro extended
version of Acrobat along with FM 9 to get the full functionality? That
would be disappointing.

Clint

Clinton Owen | Senior Technical Writer | Crane Aerospace & Electronics |
Telephone: +1 425-743-8674 | Fax: +1 425-743-8113