Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 12:52:04 +0100
Subject: Re: Inserting a landscape page within a portrait layout document
From: yves.barb...@gmail.com
To: bobi...@hotmail.com
CC: framers@lists.frameusers.com

Hi Mathieu

No need to apologize, you're not disturbing anyone here on this list. ;-)

You can do one of the following to insert landscape pages:
Choose Format > Customize Layout > Rotate Page Clockwise (or Counterclockwise)
Split up your file and put the files in a FrameMaker book. Create separate
files for the landscape pages and insert these at the relevant positions in
your FrameMaker book. This is a bit more work in the beginning, but it's also a
safer option for future updates.
Cheers

--
Yves Barbion • Managing Director • Adobe-Certified FrameMaker Instructor
www.scripto.nu  • skype: yves.barbion  • T: +32 494 12 01 89