I have been using the trial version with the sole purpose of seeing
how well the windows cmyk support is.
It is working great so far. I separated my file out and and I got four
"plates" per page, each showing which plate it was. Just what I wanted.
This has always been a big drawback for me; my clients can't do four-
color printing very easily like in InDesign.
Nice job, so far.

Scott White
Media Production Manager
Implementation Coordinator