From: Art Campbell [mailto:art.campb...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 11:40 AM
To: Pinkham, Jim
Cc: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Footnote Out of Sequence

Because these are _table_ footnotes instead of textual footnotes, the
numbering should reset with each new table, as far as I know, because
each table is a discrete entity. If you have to fake it out (which I
wouldn't recommend, but which you may be able to get away with if you're
not following a strict academic style guide), I'd just add a superscript
number manually.

This will cause you more problems if you add material to the tables so
that the page break change... which would be another reason to duplicate
the footnote text, IMHO.

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campb...@gmail.com