Because you posted your enquiry on a Frame forum rather than an
Acrobat one, I'm going to assume that the file is in Frame. If so, use
MIF2Go from Omsys.com to export it to .RTF.

You may want to mention to your client that this is closely related to
shooting themselves in the foot...

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campb...@gmail.com