I agree with the other two posters. Go from your source document to
Word. It's much much easier. And then run from this client. The problems
of maintaining the drawing in an updated format, and 2000 pages with, I
assume, an index and table of contents, would be very, very daunting if
done in Word.

Word isn't designed for that type of volume.

Scott