Hello Framers,

We build our books here with FMbatch on a --you guessed it-- Solaris machine.

We check them out of source control and build them automagically, but as you
can see from the noise below a book I just created from scratch on my Windows
machine is not playing nice with FMbatch.

Earlier I had an error on pg 18.  I saved the book as MIF (exported really).
Then opened the MIF and saved as Frame 8 to dispell the demons as it were.

So, it looks like the bad behavior has moved to p 3, which is kind of a good
thing.  --I guess Adobe must build its books in reverse.  Anyhow, if you have
any ideas what might be plaguing me here please give a shout.  I'm going home.

Reid

CID support library initialization completed.
%%[ Warning: Empty job. No PDF file produced. ] %%
Normalizer 8.0.
UsePrologue is false.
%%[ Warning: Empty job. No PDF file produced. ] %%
Done
%%[ Error: undefined; OffendingCommand: pdfmark; ErrorInfo: Rect  ]%%
Stack:
/ANN
/Link
/Subtype
/G3.998318
/D
/GoToR
/S
/Action
/Type
-dict-
/Action
[0 0 0]
/Border
[72 608 540 622]
/Rect
-mark-

%%[ Flushing: rest of job (to end-of-file) will be ignored ]%%
ExternalCommand on page 3 :F
%%[ Warning: PostScript error. No PDF file produced. ] %%
Normalizer job 2 failed (2) -- aborting
1671168 bytes read from file
/export/home/agreenwell/Documents/Doc/trunk/src/sw_install_gd/ISC_install.tps:
FAILED
Done