*Anyone correct me if I'm wrong*

U codes are for unicode symbols. Unicode isn't supported in FM versions prior
to 8.

Go to the online help and type "alt+" into the search to see what the FM codes
for the Greek letters that you want. In addition, try using your Windows
Character Map tool (I place this on my desktop) for Alt codes supported by your
system. You can find this in Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools.

HTH,

Nadine