Art Campbell wrote:

> And for Chris's problem, Adobe also says very plainly that you can't have
> ANY previous distiller versions on a system with any version of Acrobat. So
> if you still have Maker or other components on your system, as you imply,
> you may have diagnosed the problem yourself...

I was going to post much the same thing, but Art beat me to it. But I do have
one minor correction, which is that the plain advice about never attempting to
have multiple versions of Acrobat tools installed has come mostly from Dov
Isaacs, who always reminds us that he is *not* an official voice of Adobe when
it comes to Acrobat (or FrameMaker, for that matter).

-Fred Ridder