From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Tim J. Slager
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 12:41 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Running Headers

FM 7.2
-----------
I have running headers that reference Chapter Title on left pages and
Heading 1 on right pages. Some chapters have multiple files, so they don't
include a Chapter Title and sometimes not even a Heading 1.

I expected that within a book the variable would pick up the referenced
paragraph from an earlier file. This doesn't seem to be the case, and I now
have blank headers on some pages of the final document.

How do I fix this? I couldn't find an answer in my Unstructured FrameMaker 8
book, so if you know it's in there, just point me in the right direction.

Thanks. tims

Tim Slager | ISD Tech Pubs | 616.494.1373

http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/rick%40rickquatro.com