From: Steve Johnson [mailto:chinask...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 12:17 AM
To: Tim J. Slager
Cc: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Running Headers

I'm not aware of having a variable pull a value from a different
physical file. Have you ever done that before? I expect the solution
is to use text insets rather than have one chapter split into multiple
files. One chapter should be one physical file for sanity's sake.

Alternatively, you might have to go with different variables but I
probably wouldn't go that route. (IOW, in Chapter 1, file 2, have a
variable that gets the value of ChapterTitleInvisible that is in the
file but doesn't display because it's in white text or is tagged with
conditional text.) That would be too hard to maintain.

Steve Johnson, dr_go...@pobox.com