I got a list of questions from a client about Framemaker and its ability to
work with the web. I am not familiar with this but I thought I would ask the
experts out here if any of this is possible:

"Good morning!  We are looking at options to add the print catalog when it is
ready to our existing website.  A couple of technical questions came out of our
meeting this morning that I didn’t know how to answer.

1)      Is there a Framemaker page to Flash option?
2)      Is there a way to embed a hyperlink on the Item Number so that we have
active link from the Item Number to hook into our ordering system?
3)      Do you know how Framemaker incorporates with Adobe Scene 7?"

Any help appreciated.
Framemaker 9, Windows XP SP3

Scott White
Media Production & EBC Manager