1) There are PDF to SWF converters utilities out there (Google PDF to SWF).
Your workflow would entail FrameMaker > PDF > SWF. I would experiment, get
the kinks worked out and then have Rick write me a script to automate it.

2) Maybe. You could for instance use a hypertext marker or PS code (better
to use Shlomo's TimeSavers shortcuts in either event, imo) to link to a
ColdFusion or some other dynamic page, as a trigger to launch and hook into
the program.

3) Among other digital assets, Scene 7 can utilize PDF, postscript, and XML,
all of which are common workflow output of FrameMaker.

Baruch Brodersen
Technitext Documentation