My apologies if this is not the sort of post one is supposed to send to this list, but there are so many deeply knowledgeable folks here that I suspect it would be a far better source of referrals/responses than anywhere else we can try.

A client needs someone who can turn FrameMaker manuals into Eclipse help. Naturally, they have only informed us of this *now*, a week from the software ship date (anyone surprised? No, I didn't think so). They've had poor luck using job boards -- a tsunami of dubiously-qualified respondents, and not enough time to evaluate. Any recommendations on how to find a provider? I don't think geography is a consideration, this could all be done remotely.

Thanks for any recommendations of boards/services/individuals!

Tori Muir
tm...@spot-on-creative.com