I don't know anything about going from FM to Eclipse Help directly, but if they
use TCS2 they can do FM to RH to Eclipse Help.

-----Original Message-----
From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Tori Muir
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 12:54 AM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Client Needs FrameMaker --> Eclipse Help provider

My apologies if this is not the sort of post one is supposed to send to this
list, but there are so many deeply knowledgeable folks here that I suspect it
would be a far better source of referrals/responses than anywhere else we can
try.

A client needs someone who can turn FrameMaker manuals into Eclipse help.
Naturally, they have only informed us of this *now*, a week from the software
ship date (anyone surprised? No, I didn't think so).
They've had poor luck using job boards -- a tsunami of dubiously-qualified
respondents, and not enough time to evaluate.  Any recommendations on how to
find a provider? I don't think geography is a consideration, this could all be
done remotely.

Thanks for any recommendations of boards/services/individuals!

Tori Muir
tm...@spot-on-creative.com

http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/jeff.coatsworth%40jonassoftware.com