Which program makes the most sense for the content? And, if you
migrate, is that a good use of your time to do so given it's both a
quick fix AND you're already overloaded?

Consider a content strategy going forward. Yes, it's a client and not
your own managed content, but if a repeat client, having a strategy
for their content rather than just a plan will help keep future cases
like this at bay.

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood