***Vendor post***

As you know, Author-it is running a series of free webinars. Our next one is
Jan 17th at 7am Pacific.

If the time or date don't work for you, we record the webinars and make the
recording available later. To automatically get an email with the link to
the recording, simply sign up for the webinar.

Building the requirements for a new tool: How to decide what you really need
This tool-neutral webinar covers identifying your business and workflow
needs and how to prioritize them. This helps you understand your workplace
and workflow needs when you start evaluating tools.

Date

PST

EST

GMT