On 2/4/2011 6:12 PM, Steve Johnson wrote:
I'm copying Bell Allums from WebWorks. There probably is a way but I
can't recall it.

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 4:35 PM, Angela Akridge<angela.akri...@gmail.com>  wrote:
I basically have a "hybrid" help system that calls both Frame source and MS
Word source. I use WebWorks. The help output looks great, and a customer
can't distinguish the underlying source. However, I need to link
(cross-reference/hyperlink) between these two sources.

Is there a way to link from a Frame source (H1) to an MS Word source (H1)?
Since they are both proprietary, I think not.

Angela,

It is certainly possible to link between FrameMaker and Word documents with ePublisher. You'll just be working with FrameMaker's hypertext markers to make it happen.

I've posted the required steps and a sample ePublisher project up on the WebWorks wiki if you'd like to try it out.

<http://wiki.webworks.com/HelpCenter/Tips/Linking%20between%20Frame and%20Word>

Enjoy!

Ben Allums
all...@webworks.com