Gay wrote:

I've been on Windows 7 for awhile now; only thing I've changed recently

>is to edit maker.ini so Ctrl-V will paste text from Word instead of

>having it come in as OLE. My co-workers who did the same thing haven't

>had this substitution and none of my other keys have been remapped.

How do I change the maker.ini so Ctrl-V will paste text from Word?

Lea Shannon Kelley

Technical Publications Department

ThyssenKrupp Elevator Americas

9280 Crestwyn Hills Drive

Germantown, TN 38125

Tel:   901-261-1749

Fax:  901-261-1810

mailto: lea.kel...@thyssenkrupp.com
<mailto:first.lastn...@thyssenkrupp.com>

www.thyssenkruppelevator.com <http://www.thyssenkruppelevator.com/>

As you are aware, messages sent by e-mail can be manipulated by third
parties. For this reason our e-mail messages are generally not legally
binding. This electronic message (including any attachments) contains
confidential information and may be privileged or otherwise protected
from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the
intended addressee only. Please be aware that any disclosure, copy,
distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error please notify me immediately by
reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments from your
system. Thank you for your cooperation.