I've inherited a >1000-page unstructured FrameMaker doc that's
delivered as PDF and RoboHelp-generated WebHelp. The RoboHelp project
has no content other than the FrameMaker book.

Some of the content was not turning up in searches. On investigation,
it appears that one of my predecessors wrote that stuff in RoboHelp
rather than in FrameMaker. Then, for reasons lost to history, instead
of continuing to use that RoboHelp project, the FrameMaker doc was
revised to include a table with links to around 650 generated HTML
pages (HyperText markers with "message URL
../../<path>/<filename>.html"). There are two versions of the table,
distinguished by conditional text, one with the links for WebHelp and
one without the links for PDF.

I found the RoboHelp source, so I presume I can integrate it with the
main RoboHelp project. On the other hand, I plan to switch from
RoboHelp to MIF2Go, so it would be only a temporary solution.

I know the usual approach for converting RoboHelp to FrameMaker is RH
> Word > FM, but in this particular situation I wonder if there might
be a better alternative.

Any other approaches to conversion I should consider?

TCS 3.5, FrameMaker 10, RoboHelp 9, 64-bit Windows 7