Hi Ed, From my experience, working with those Arial subsets is not optimal,
especially when it comes to outputting as PDF.

I would change the font to Arial Unicode instead as that is a full Unicode font.

Jaime

From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Ed Lightle
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 11:40 AM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: Turkish Characters Don't Display

Here is some more information from my translator.

- FrameMaker 7.1
- Windows Vista Home Premium

- Turkish text is being transfered from TTX (Trados) format to MIF. The
characters get lost in the transfer. We found a font called Arial TUR for FM.
Once we have the text in MIF, we change the font to Arial TUR and it is working.

- Destination paragraph style font is Arial TUR. Check and see that you have
Arial TUR in your list of fonts for FM.

Thanks,
Ed Lightle