Karen,

Regarding the first --, you can set the pdf print setting to actual size (as
your regular printer is probably already set to).

It sounds like your other issues make the non-PDF option palatable. For those
of us who have to print predictably onto labels or have our cross references
always refer to the correct page, the PDF option works best.

Craig