And, of course, as soon as I sent this I remembered: the hotspot works
up until the point in the text where you've added a character tag or
something that changes the format. Now, that's in unstructured, but
I'm wondering if they've wrapped the part where the link breaks in
another element or something. I shall be investigating more
tomorrow....

--
Lin Sims