Interesting...

It used to be Ctrl-F6 to switch between documents. Indeed, in FM11 it still is. Ctrl-Tab is a nice alternative.

Ctrl-F6 always struck me as being the ultimate in unfriendly keyboard shortcuts. Guaranteed to need the use of two hands because Ctrl and F6 are pretty much as far apart on the keyboard as you can get.

Roger