Robert,

Please see the response I sent out a few minutes ago. There is nothing wrong
with the Adobe Pi font, but rather, there is a nasty mapping issue that should
have been resolved in FrameMaker if they in fact had a .ini file setting
mapping Type 1 Zapf Dingbats to Adobe Pi or any other OpenType version of Zapf
Dingbats.

And quite frankly, I think it is a hell of a lot of chutzpa on your part to
label the designers of Adobe Pi as "morons." The font simply follows the
international specifications for both OpenType fonts and Unicode encoding. How
does that make them "morons?" Likewise, you may not like the UI makeover of
FrameMaker (maybe I don't either), but that doesn't make those who designed and
implemented it "morons."

            - Dov

[cid:image001.png@01CDF5A0.805BE150]

Dov Isaacs
Principal Scientist
Adobe Systems Incorporated

+1 408.536.2896 (tel)
+1 408.242.5161 (cell)
isa...@adobe.com<mailto:isa...@adobe.com>

345 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA  95110-2704 USA
http://www.adobe.com<http://www.adobe.com/>

Feel free to print this e-mail if your needs dictate hard copy.
There is no need to feel guilty about printing!
Paper is renewable and recyclable.

ISAACS-MOBILE.corp.adobe.com