From: robert.lauris...@gmail.com [mailto:robert.lauris...@gmail.com] On Behalf
Of Robert Lauriston
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2013 8:49 AM
To: Maxwell Hoffmann; framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Zoom Level Settings in FM 11

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 12:09 PM, Maxwell Hoffmann <mhoff...@adobe.com> wrote:
> FrameMaker is a very powerful, feature-rich product that addresses the
> needs of very diverse users in many different vertical markets. As a
> result, it is impossible to please all of us, regarding UI, and other issues.

It's impossible to displease anyone by fixing bugs, or by improving your QA.

There are a lot of serious UI bugs that were introduced in FM9 that from what
I've heard still haven't been fixed in FM11. You may remember you asked me to
send you a list of those bugs last year.
Here's another copy.

1. Document window size and position are not saved.

[snip]

11. If I Alt-Tab to FrameMaker from another application, pressing Alt-Tab again
takes me to another FrameMaker document window (if more than one document is
open) instead of back to the other application.

I eventually gave up on rearranging FM10's windows and pods, which means I
don't encounter most of those any more, but I'm probably 10-15% slower as a
result.