Hi, all-

Is anyone else running Frame 11 on a MacBook Pro? If so, how did you get it to
install? I am having trouble. I used to run Frame 7 on my old MacBook, so know
it has worked in the past. I was able to download the trial version and have
Parallels running. However when I install, it gets about 40% complete and gives
me an error about a file not extracting properly from the archive and quits. I
have tried re-downloading multiple times. I've tried moving all the files to an
Explorer window.

Any other ideas? Please don't say move to a PC - that isn't happening. New Mac,
Windows XP.

Cross-posted this to the FrameMaker LinkedIn page too.

Thanks!
Kristy

  ******* CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE *******

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and confidential information intended
solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this message from your system. Thank you.

<<inline: image001.jpg>>