Hi, everyone,

How can I link from a Frame file to a destination within a PDF file? I am able
to link from Frame to a PDF using the Message Client command (message open file
<name of pdf>). I tried adding the HTML syntax #<name of destination in PDF>,
but the link becomes dead and also does not process through WebWorks as a
successful hyperlink. Any suggestions or is this impossible?
Thank you,

Gary Duncan | Principal Technical Writer | Kronos Incorporated
tel: +1 978 947 4164
Kronos | Time & Attendance * Scheduling * Absence Management * HR & Payroll *
Hiring * Labor Analytics

Join Kronos on: kronos.com<http://www.kronos.com/> |
Facebook<http://www.kronos.com/facebook> |
Twitter<http://www.kronos.com/twitter> |