From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Fei Min Lorente
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2013 10:40 AM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Duplicate Flow Tag

I'm using FrameMaker 10 on Windows XP.

I have a structured FrameMaker file that somehow got a duplicate flow tag,
and as a result, the document compare won't work properly:

"The document named New.fm contains multiple flows with the same name (A).
These flows will be ignored when the documents are compared. Continue with
the comparison?"

I'd like to get rid of the duplicate flow tag, so I checked the
documentation about connecting text frames (Format > Customize Layout >
Connect Text Frames), but when I try to do that, I get "Cannot change text
frame connections. Flow is structured." Occasionally, I also get "OK to use
a text frame that isn't visible?"

So I'm worried that there are invisible text frames in there that are also
called Flow A. If that's possible, how do I find them and delete them?

Fei Min

Fei Min Lorente
Senior Technical Communicator
Medical Division