We operate from network server drive, and have experienced the very same
problems while using Win 7 FM 11.

It isn't really a problem with FM, it's a server problem involving latency on
the server.

If you look at the resulting files after a crash you may see son with stable,
apparently random extensions. These are the open temporary files that FM
creates  while working in an open file.

The crash occurs when the serve cannot keep up withe file writes.

Thank both Microsoft and your IT Department. Your infrastructure cannot keep up
with your companies demand.