On 7/26/2013 3:11 PM, John Sgammato wrote:
Does anyone on this list have experience with outputting FM11 (unstr)
content to a .csv file?
I want to import many topics into SalesForce Knowledge but the only
bulk-import method is as a massive .csv file.
any ideas?

John,

One of our customers (using WebWorks ePublisher) did some work to export his topics as a JSON file. It is custom, though it sounds like it is close to what you are discussing.

This is possible via ePublisher's XSL support. If you are up for doing a bit of XSL work, you can build a reusable format to accomplish your goal.

Ben Allums
all...@webworks.com
512-381-8885