Thanks, Ben - I can go from FM to JSON acceptably well via Mif2Go, and from
there ot the .CSV.
The problem is SalesForce's requirement for the .CSV file. That becomes the
bottleneck in the procedure.
I was hoping someone had found something less primitive that SalesForce
will accept.

--

*John Sgammato  *

Documentation Architect

*e* john.sgamm...@actifio.com

*w* +1-(508) 927-2083

    *Recover anything instantly for up to 90% less than you're paying now.*