What I do is to create a welcome or home page (which is a PDF file) that automatically launches when the CD is inserted. The welcome file contains links to the other books on the CD. That makes it easier and quicker for the user to navigate around the CD. Each book's PDF has a Return to Welcome Page bookmark at the bottom, allowing the user to return to the home page to access a different book.

Carol

With the advent of the rich media formats, my commercial pdfs are getting
bigger and bigger.
When compiling a final  product should I generate the separate child books
as separate pdfs and then group them before copying the group to the final
CD?.

Carol J. Elkins---A Written Word LLC
Making Information Understandable
Phone: 719-948-3773