Thanks for the information, Tammy. Amazing that Adobe did not let us know.

After resetting my password I logged in to verify that my information (product registrations) was still there. I was using Mozilla Nightly 64-bit.

It told me I had no products registered.

I contacted Adobe support, and they advised me to use a different browser. So I tried IE10 (64-bit) and they were all there.

Just in case anyone else gets the same result.

Regards.

Roger Shuttleworth