Folks,
I am maintaining an old legacy document that's giving me grief at the moment.
(I'm using Frame11 - I think the document was created years ago on - gasp - an
Apple Mac).

PDF creation is failing, because I've told it to cancel the job if font
embedding fails, and there's fonts referenced in the doc that aren't available
on my system.

It is a real sneaky one, because even if I turn *off* "remember missing font
names", open the doc, save, close.... the fonts are still there!
Turns out they're not used in any paragraph or character style in Body page
text flow ... nor embedded in any EPS graphic...
I've tracked them down to the *reference* pages.
There's a whole bunch of "mapping tables" and other gubbins on there (I'm not
entirely sure what they're for!), but the text in them all is Times Roman.

I've solved things like this in the past by saving as MIF, opening in WordPad,
and manually changing the font names,
but this doesn't seem feasible here, partly because there's dozens of instances
of the name in the MIF, and also because the name of the font and font family
and big long strings (2 or 3 different ones) so it's not so easy to just
globally "find and replace" them.

Any tips for dealing with this?
Is there any command in the Frame GUI than I'm missing that could clear this up?
The best solution I have at the moment is going into each chapter file's
reference pages (there's about 10 in each) and selecting all this Time Roman
text and manually setting it to a different font - but even that seems rather
cumbersome.

cheers
David

*** Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including any associated or attached
files, is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged.
If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please
notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from
your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its
contents to any other person. This email comes from a division of the Invensys
Group, owned by Invensys plc, which is a company registered in England and
Wales with its registered office at 3rd Floor, 40 Grosvenor Place, London, SW1X
7AW (Registered number 166023). For a list of European legal entities within
the Invensys Group, please select the Legal Entities link at invensys.com.

You may contact Invensys plc on +44 (0)20 3155 1200 or e-mail
recept...@invensys.com. This e-mail and any attachments thereto may be subject
to the terms of any agreements between Invensys (and/or its subsidiaries and
affiliates) and the recipient (and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates).