You can lock it down. We've done something similar where I work--created a
Word template with the styles named the same way as in our Frame template,
and then locked the Word template to prevent on-the-fly formatting. The
engineers vacillate between loving it (everything's already set up! yay!)
and hating it (why can't I use Bold anymore? Wah!), but it surely makes
life easier for US.

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 2:08 PM, Robert Lauriston <rob...@lauriston.com>wrote:

> Nice to hear you're not going to make that common mistake.
>
> Supposedly you can lock down Word templates these days to restrict
> styles to a defined list. I'll believe it when I see it.
>

> On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 11:00 AM, Stephen O'Brien
> <sobr...@innovmetric.com> wrote:
> >
> > Your answers actually helped me nudge an existing project in a different
> direction. The engineers were being asked a level of writing that was
> beyond their abilities and a negative attitude was developing with regards
> to contributing expert content.
> or visit
> http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/ljsims.ml%40gmail.com
>
> Send administrative questions to listad...@frameusers.com. Visit